Saturday 19 April 2014

First Post

My name is Samantha Goodchild, aka Sam.
I am currently 15 years young and studying hard for my GCSE's and working on Saturdays and Sundays to save money for my future self.
Even though it appears as if we 'live to work' in this modern day and age, I want to learn how to always see the positive aspects in life, as do many of you.
Starting this little blog itself has already made me very happy and I would love to carry on sharing and hearing other peoples experiences, opinions and memories. 
 That is what I want my blog to be about, giving my opinions and experiences to you, to make you smile or to help you along your journey.
In turn I would love to hear any encouragement or constructive criticism.

Thank you so much for reading my 'First Post', I hope to see you back soon!

p.s smile x x

No comments:

Post a Comment